The body dialogue action structure can be used in both individual and group settings. It provides clinical and non-clinical support for aging, body image, eating, self-harm, and substance use disorders.
For: psychodramatists, psychologists, mental health professionals working with eating disorders, therapists, and social workers. The course also provides help with self-exploration for trauma survivors, wanting to rebuild the broken connection with the body.
Participants will be able to:
· Identify the problem related to the body or create the contract with the protagonist(the work that needs to be done).
· Learn the most effective techniques that work with this action structure.
· Create a correct and safe environment for the protagonist to work on the broken bond between Self and Body.
· Identify the original problem(how the bond was broken).
· Direct a protagonist through their Body Dialogue.
Practical video Demonstration.